- Diameter 100 x Height 77cm
- Diameter 130 x Height 77cm
- Top - Epoxy resin-coated Cultured marble
- Base - Solid wood leg with Golden stainless steel Joint
- Colour - Venus White
Key Features of our Epoxy-coated Cultured Marble:
- Easy to clean and maintain - The epoxy coating creates a non-porous, non-slip surface to protect the marble from food stains and liquid spillages.
- Durability - Marble is durable and rather resistant to heat, on top of that, a layer of epoxy is coated to improve its durability. Making it resistant to scratches and wear, protecting your marble from daily usage and contact with cutleries.
- Unique Timeless Elegance - For marble surfaces, epoxy is used to provide a glossy finish that is both durable and eye-catching. Marble is a natural material, and every slab's distinctive marks are unique. The images provided on our website are just indicative, intended to show what the "average" marble piece of a certain kind may look like. But each marble top will be unique - that is the beauty of Natural marble, making it a popular purchase for years. When referring to cultured marble, it consists of man-made materials that incorporate crushed natural marble coupled with synthetic resins and pigments. Even though cultured marble contains real marble dust, it is still regarded as a man-made material.
Care and Maintenance
- Not suitable for outdoor usage
- Use coasters/placemats and wipe any stains or liquids ASAP to prolong the surface durability
- Dust at least once a week with a soft microfiber cloth
- Use a damp cloth to clean daily and dry the top with a soft, dry cloth or towel to prevent spots or streaking
- Avoid acidic substances eg. bleach, vinegar, tomatoes and etc should also have limited contact with the marble's surface
- Avoid any sort of organic solvent eg alcohol, baking soda, benzene or acetone.
Delivery lead time - 4 to 6 weeks for customisation