- Length 160 x Width 90 x Height 75 cm
- Length 180 x Width 90 x Height 75 cm
- Length 200 x Width 100 x Height 75 cm
- Top - Epoxy resin-coated natural marble
- Base - Gold stainless steel leg
- Colour - Platinum Gold
Key Features of our Epoxy-coated Natural Marble:
- Easy to clean and maintain - The epoxy coating creates a non-porous, non-slip surface to prevent the marble from food stains or liquid spillages.
- Durability - Natural Marble is durable and rather resistant to heat, on top of that, a layer of epoxy is coated to improve its durability. Making it resistant to scratches and wear, protecting your marble from daily usage and contact with cutleries.
- Unique Timeless Elegance - For marble surfaces, epoxy is used to provide a glossy finish that is both durable and eye-catching. Marble is a natural material and every slab's distinctive marks are always different. The images provided on our website are just indicative, intended to show what the "average" marble piece of a certain kind may look like. But each marble top will be unique - this is actually the beauty of it and make it a popular purchase for years.
Care and Maintenance
- Not suitable for outdoor usage
- Use coasters/placemats and wipe any stains or liquids ASAP to prolong the surface durability
- Dust at least once a week with a soft microfiber cloth
- Use a damp cloth to clean daily and dry the top with a soft, dry cloth or towel to prevent spots or streaking
- Avoid acidic substances eg. bleach, vinegar, tomatoes and etc should also have limited contact with the marble's surface
- Avoid any sort of organic solvent eg alcohol, benzene or acetone.
Delivery lead time - 4 to 6 weeks for customisation